Gastroenterologist Monmouth County NJ
Welcome to Dr. Anu Sampat – Board Certified Gastroenterologist Monmouth County NJ
Dr. Anu Sampat is Board Certified in Gastroenterology and specializes in providing the highest level of Gastroenterology and Hepatology care to every patient. The level of professionalism and attentive care offered have allowed her to build long lasting relationships of trust and commitment with her patients for over 20 years in the Monmouth County Area. Her professional staff is dedicated to offering the same level of care to all of her patients.
Our Main Goals Include:
- Educating you about your personal GI issues.
- Evaluating your situation along with your goals and help you decide which procedure is best for you.
- Getting a complete knowledge of your medical history and condition so we can provide you with maximal safety and optimal medical care.
Symptoms and Diseases Treated:
- Heartburn-Diagnosing and treating gastroesophageal reflux disease (known as GERD).
- Bowel Pattern Changes-Diarrhea, Constipation, and/or both
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Bloating & Gas Disorders
- Peptic Ulcer Diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of Abdominal Pain
- Evalution of Celiac Diseases
- Swallowing Disorders-Diagnosing and assisting patients with swallowing difficulties
- Diagnosis and Management of Colonic Diseases- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases,Diverticular Diseases, Polyps and Colon Cancer.
- Investigation of Rectal Bleeding
- Hepatic (Liver) Disorders-Diagnosing and treating liver diseases; evaluation of abnormal liver function test LFT’s and treatment options for hepatitis A, hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Gastro-Intestinal Cancer Management-Diagnosing and treating esophageal, gastric, intestinal, colorectal, liver and pancreatic cancers. If you require surgery, you will be referred to appropriate specialist surgeon.
- Breath Tests-This test indicates if potentially ulcer-causing bacteria are present in the system as well as looking for lactose and fructose intolerance.
- Obscure GI Bleeding – Capsule Endoscopy